Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Totally Lusting


One of my newest favorite bloggers, Style Bytes, posted these mohop shoes and now I am totally lusting. I. Must. Have. These. Shoes. Period. I want the wedge style in Walnut. Yes, they are $300 and that totally doesn't jive with being thrift, BUT... if you think of all the different ways you can wear them (they come with 5 ribbons of your choice and we can always find ribbon, right?) then doesn't that really make it like purchasing a few different pairs of shoes?
I am going to bring up the idea with the husband and see what he thinks. I'm thinking of a birthday present for myself (god, am I always thinking of myself... lol) and since they take 4-6 weeks that gives him until March to order them in time (or to okay me to order them in time). Damn, combined finances! lol....
I showed them to my friends at work who were all "meh." So, what do you guys think? Should I just go for it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they are totally cute!! i say go for it!!!