Monday, February 4, 2008

Mondays & Rainbow Sherbet Colors



I'm not sure why, but my jacket/shirt combination reminds me of rainbow sherbert. I have been thinking about it all day! lol... I am going to start taking pics in a new area of the house because these always look BAD. Ugh.





That said, I got loads of compliments on my outfit today. I mean, the most I have ever gotten at work in one day. The receiptionsit said, "I love the fun ways you find to combine color. It always looks great," which was like THE best compliment of the day.

The skirt is fishtail, but you can't really tell so much. It is my fav skirt and my butt always looks perfecto in it! Gotta love it!

Top: purcahsed in Italy by my mom

jacket: Forever 21

Skirt: BGBG

tights: Walgreens 2/$5

ankle booties: Anne Smith

scarf: Paul Smith

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm rainbow sherbert....great, now i want some, lol.

that outfit is TOTALLY cute!!!
you really have given me some inspiration to go thrifting so i can find cute clothes i can afford!!!!!

The Rox Star said...

Thanks, Lisa! Although this outfit doesn't involve anything thrifted, but don't tell anyone! *wink*