Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Getting Dressed in the Dark

Getting dressed in the dark is never a good idea. A black skirt with black knee high socks and a brown belt... well, looked like they went well in the dark anyway. The sweater I got at the thrift store near my house. It's new and I think the old lady who runs the place made it. It's cute... kinda. The pockets usually fall out during the day or make me look like an egg, so I don't wear it often. Love the color though.

top: ??
sweater: thrift store (but new)
skirt: Mervyn's (btw, I got a compliment on it at work and when I told the snooty attorney it was from Mervyn's you could just see the look of disgust. Some people!)
socks: ??
shoes: Nine West (and they're grey and open-toed, but who can tell?)

Three points for anyone who can spot the erroneous piece of popcorn in the shot!

No comments: