Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Stripes and Leather -- Oh My!

Yesterday and today I think I was dressed by my former French self. Have I mentioned that I'm convinced I was French in a former life yet?

This morning I was a bit unsure if something that shows my bum so well was work appropriate. I got more concerned when I passed and old man on the corner who proclaimed, "Good God, almighty!" But, I was already late for work and didn't have time to change. Plus, I felt damn chic.

I got tons of compliments on my outfits. I guess people are starting to notice I actually care how I look at work these days and appeciate the effort. I must have looked really bad before or something. lol...

I wish I could live in leggings and tight stretchy skirts and I suppose I could, but my job wouldn't like it. One of the women who works on another floor was told not to wear leggings to work because they were not "office appropriate." This comes from a woman with a faux organge tan, super overly processed bleached blond hair, who always tries to wear as much of the same color at one time as is humanly possible. Life's little ironies can be quite amusing, no?

Jacket: Bona Drag
Leggings: Little shop on Haight St.
Skirt & Top: Forever 21
Shoes: Nine West
Bag: Vintage Macy's brand
Scarf: gift from Morocco
Sunglasses: H&M

1 comment:

Lisah0822 said...

i am so with you on the leggings. i LOVE leggings. not only are they super comfy, but they make your legs look great too!!

very cute outfit. definetly french looking. actually that's the first thing i thought of when i saw it, lol. the scarf really adds the french look to it too ;-)