Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Because She's So Cute


As usual, Miss O. insisted I take her picture after taking mine. She has been wearing her Dora backpack allday. How do I know, because she insisted her papa call me so she could talk to me and she told me, "I am wearing my backpack. That was at 1 pm and now, at 6, she is still wearing it.
She's wearing tights and a shirt I probably would have thrown a skirt on over that, but I have a feel from her unkempt hair that her and papa just lounged around all day. A pretty cute outfit for just lounging around though, don't you agree?

3 comments:

Lisah0822 said...

awwww!! look at that beautiful smile!! she looks so cute, and so happy to have her pic taken.

Unknown said...

I’m really amazed with your posting skills as well as with the layout on your blog site. Is this a paid style or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the pleasant quality writing, it is rare to see a great site such as this one these days
Leathers Jackets

Mickey Mcginnes said...

life as normal as possible and leave her alone so she can approach you when she is confident enough. Use day. She probably hissed at your son because he went too close to her. The sound. Chris Evans Captain America Jacket