Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Attire

I am not religious. I am spiritual though. That said, here is what I wore today, Easter Sunday. The weather was BEAUTIFUL for the first time in a bit, so I thought that the kids and I would walk to Safeway rather than drive to Trader Joe's and stop by Blockbuster. Seemed like a good idea at the time...

Six bags and a hard to push stroller later (not even mentioned the "poor her" stares I got) I realized that it's a big ol' joke to try to go grocery shopping with a stroller. LMAO... Ah well, the kids had a blast.

Going for a different look we took pics in the recording studio/office. My husband is a graphic/web designer, DJ and producer. Love those artsy types.
I didn't actually wear the heels or jacket and ended up swapping for some "I wish they were actually" Lanvin ballet flats and it was way too warm for a jacket. This jacket, which I was unsure about when I initially got it, I am now smitten with. Funny how that can happen with clothes just like with some songs you hear on the radio. At first you're like "i dunno..." and then the next thing you know they're your go to item. This jacket is my pop radio song.
Top: Vintage
Jacket: Bonadrag
Jeans: 7 - thrifted
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Sunglasses: H&M

1 comment:

Lisah0822 said...

lookin hot!! love the shirt!!