Sunday, March 23, 2008

Guess Who's Bizak!!!




So, yea, I've been MIA for a bit... computer issues... blah, blah, blah. Since my last post, I've been doing a little this and a little that... getting stuff together for my online store (yea, I know, another fashion blogger and another online store... sue me!)




Here are some rather random pics. An outfit sometime this month and a pic from Atlanta, GA's Velvet Room. I'll be posting daily again -- promise!


Velvet Room
Tank: Haight St. boutique
Black top under: Forever 21 skirt pulled up to be a tube top
Leggings: Haight St. boutique
Heels: Jessica Simpson red peep toes (yea, I know you can't see 'em, but if gives you an idea of the whole picture)
The full outfit pic
Dress: Forever 21
Sweater: Forever 21
Tights: Via Spiga
Boots: Andiamo

3 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Very classic/chic ensemble with the turtleneck, skirt and boots. I like the color combination.

The Rox Star said...

Aww.. thanks! I am having this bad mustard addiction these days.

Lisah0822 said...

love it!!! you know, since you started this blog, whenever i wear something cute, i'm tempted to take my picture and show you my outfit, LOL.