Thursday, January 31, 2008

Yesterday & Today

I thought I couldn't post a pic yesterday due to blogger whatever, but apparently I could. Sometimes it's like that. I have fixed some of the settings on my camera (yay!) so hopefully the pics are somewhat better. The only downside is I take pics in the a.m. when I'm feeling less than sexy, so my face has been looking... um... interesting. But the outfits are cool nonetheless.

My great find of today was another thrift store (with a cute name of Gold Diggers) not to far from my house. It's towards the beginning of a somewhat sketchy area, but the displays in the window were really cool and nice, so I'm sure there are treasures a-plenty to be found there, or at least that's what I'm hoping.

This outfit made me feel like 4th grade all over again. I love patent leather with tights. I now must have some burgandy stilleto Mary Janes.

Photobucket

sweater: Old Navy
skirt: H&M
black tie-shirt: don't remember
Mary Janes: on sale from Shoe Pavillon
tights: Walgreen's 2/$5

No comments: