Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Headless Honey


For some reason I couldn't get my 9 year-old to take a good pic this morning -- go figure. lol... So, my face looks horrific, but still wanted to capture the ensemble.


I'm wearing a Forever 21 dress over Prefontaine cords that are adorable on their own. It was cold and wet and the dress is way too thin for cold and wet. All in all, a very okay outfit but nothing overly special and the layers of the shirt over the other shirt kept bunching up.


So, I was forced to go to Revival, which is a thrift store near my house to get more for my wardrobe! lol... I got a cute vintage dress/top for $12 and three pairs of "silver" hoop earrings for $5. Tonight I get 2 pairs of shoes from Forever 21 online! Woo hoo!


Anyway, here is the outfit... please don't laugh...
dress: Forever 21 -- $8 on sale
pink shirt: H&M
white shirt: borrowed (thanks Fiesty)
shoes: (red suede stilletos) Steven
cords: Prefontaine
bag: Vintage Gucci

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think it looks cute!! you know, your blog made me half tempted to take a pic of my outfit today, lol. i think i look damn cute.
i'm wearing, black short sleeve tunic, w/ small black pearls around the neckline, jean jacket over it, dark grey leggings, and just below my knee black tommy hilfiger boots w/ about 2.5" heels.

just thought id share ;-)

The Rox Star said...

Thanks, Lisa. You sound like your outfit is cute! Hope you decided to take pics!